How much wastage is there in your advertising?
Too much advertising is mass marketing vs controlled, considered and targeted.
The TVLowCost pack hits the bulls eye, every time. How?
- We pre test ads so consumers tell us what will make them buy, then refine creative accordingly
- 3 x 15 sec ads that communicate different brand benefits vs 1 x 30 sec ad that has 2″ of branding
- We make sure our target audience is indeed who are the most likely to buy, vs stock, standard ‘target audiences’
- Utilising Nielsen TV audience data – to ensure we are selecting the programming that delivers best against our target audience
- No mass market wastage with broad prime time audience programming
A Proven International Formula, without compromising production quality.
TVLowCost has developed a proprietory, radically simpler and less expensive methodology, which has been fine-tuned in each of the 11 countries we now operate. On average, our clients experience a 25% increase in sales. And with each project, ads are crafted from scratch to create effective and strong communications with high production values.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment
Tags: Add new tag, advertising, affordable, cheap tv spots, low cost tv, marketing, NZ, production, TARPS, television campaigns, television network, tv ads for challenger brands, TV advertising, TV commercials, TV spots